- Most sites use "cookies," small text files placed on your computer's hard disk by our server. We do not. In the future we may use transparent GIF images, these images would track the e-mails that we send out.
- In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertisers may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
- As part of the service, The Adams Report may create links allowing you to access third party sites. The Adams Report is not responsible for the content that appears on those sites and does not endorse these sites. Please consult those sites' individual privacy policies in order to determine how they treat user information.
- In order to send you a weekly e-mail, we need your e-mail address. So that we may provide you with additional services in the future, we may also request your name, geographical coordinates, and telephone number. The Adams Report does not collect any other personal information that you do not expressly provide. The Adams Report will never sell, rent or share your personal information, including your e-mail address, with any third parties for marketing purposes without your express permission. The Adams Report may share your personal information for the purpose of delivering our e-mail to you or as required by law.
- We may also request non-personally identifiable information, such as [annual income, buying preferences, or age], also known as demographic and profile data, though this information is optional. We may use this data to improve our site and/or your experience at our site. We may also share this information with others, such as advertisers interested in advertising in The Adams Report or our site, in aggregate, anonymous form, which means that the information will not contain any personally identifiable information about you or any other person.
- In addition to collecting personal and non-personal information, The Adams Report may also collect non-personal, aggregated information about subscribers' use of our site. This information is not personally identifiable and will only be used to find out how subscribers use our service and site; for example, this information will tell us how much time users spend on our site. The collection of this information also allows us to, among other things, prepare for traffic load demands and to efficiently deliver audio and video programs.
- Upon your request, we will provide you with a summary of the information we collect about you. You will have an opportunity to correct, update or modify this information.
- If we ever send you information by e-mail concerning new products or services that you did not expressly request, we will provide you with an e-mail address by which you may request no future notices.
- All information described above is stored on restricted database servers.
- The Adams Report will not be liable for any damage or loss suffered by any person relating to or resulting from the use or download of the podcast, audio or video files and The Adams Report accepts no liability for infection by virus or other contamination or by anything that has destructive properties.
- You may not copy, reproduce, alter, republish, broadcast, make available to the public or otherwise use the audiocast (podcast) or videocast except for your personal, non-commercial use.
- The Adams Report may change this policy at any time, The changes will be posted here, so check back periodically.
- If you have any questions about this policy or our site in general, please contact us at info@THEADAMSREPORT.com.
Articles and all site content is for entertainment purposes only. Republication, redistribution of The Adams Report site content is expressly forbidden without prior written consent of The Adams Report.